Spaghettone with colatura di alici (anchovy colature)
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 grams of spaghettone
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- anchovy colature
- chili for lovers
- Bring 5 liters of unsalted water to the boil because the colature will replace the salt and immerse the 500 grams of spaghettone in it for 15-17 minutes for an "al dente" cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare with the anchovy colature.
- In a container put 8 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (2 per person) and 4 tablespoons of colature (1 per person).
- Add the crushed garlic clove, a few sprigs of flat-leaf parsley and chili if you are a fan.
- Everything must be believed.
- At the end of the pasta cooking, take a few tablespoons of the cooking water and lengthen your preparation.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it and mix it with the preparation.
- Adjust the amount of extra virgin oil and the colature if you feel that it is not strong enough.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.