Ruote medie with fresh salmon
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 grams of ruote medie
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 200 grams of fresh salmon that you cut into cubes
- juice of half a lemon
- sour cream
- fennel seeds
- Bring 5 liters of salted water to the boil and immerse the 500 grams of ruote medie in it for 11-12 minutes for "al dente" cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, sauté the red onion in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil until lightly browned.
- Add the salmon, salt, pepper, turmeric, some fennel seeds and lemon juice.
- Cook the salmon for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Then add the crème fraîche and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it and mix it with the preparation in the pan.
- Serve and enjoy