Bronte Pistachio Pesto Casarecci
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 grams of casarecci
- 90 grams of Bronte pistachio pesto
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of pancetta
- sour cream
- Bring 5 liters of salted water to the boil and immerse the 500 grams of casarecce in it for 10-11 minutes for "al dente" cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to a pan and sauté the onion and pancetta until golden brown.
- Then add the crème fraîche and the pistachio pesto.
- Pepper and salt to taste and cook the preparation over low heat for 5 minutes.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it and mix it with the preparation in the pan.
- Serve and treat your taste buds.