Linguine yellow tomatoes and broccoli
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 grams of organic whole linguine
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 jar of 520 grams of small yellow tomatoes
- anchovies (optional)
- Boil the broccoli in salted water for 12 minutes.
- Bring 5 liters of salted water to the boil and immerse the 500 grams of complete linguine in it for 10 minutes for "al dente" cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, lightly brown the minced garlic in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. For amateurs you can add 2-3 anchovies.
- Then add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, turmeric.
- Cook the tomatoes for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Then add the broccoli to the sauce and adjust the seasoning.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it and mix it with the preparation in the pan.
- Serve and enjoy