Pappardelle with tomatoes "piennolo del vesuvio"
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 grams of pappardelle
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 jar of 550 grams of small tomatoes 'piennolo del vesuvio'
- capers (optional)
- anchovies (optional)
- fresh rosemary
- Bring 5 liters of salted water to the boil and immerse the 500 grams of pappardelle in it for 10 minutes for "al dente" cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, lightly brown the garlic in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a little fresh rosemary. For amateurs you can add 2-3 anchovies.
- Then add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, turmeric and a few oregano leaves.
- To spice it up you can add a few capers.
- Cook the tomatoes for 10-12 minutes over medium heat.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it and mix it with the preparation in the pan.
- Serve and enjoy