Spaghettoni with red tuna buzzonaglia
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 grams of spaghettoni
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 grams of red tuna buzzonaglia
- 1 jar of tomato spaccatella
- 15 celline black olives
- Bring 5 liters of salted water to the boil and immerse the 500 grams of spaghettoni in it for 11-12 minutes for "al dente" cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, lightly brown the minced garlic in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the spaccatella, salt, pepper, turmeric and thyme and a few capers.
- Cook the tomatoes for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Then add the tuna buzzonaglia and the olives. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it and mix it with the preparation in the pan.
- Serve and enjoy