Maltagliati with tomato pulp and black olives
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 350 grams of maltagliati with eggs
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 jar of 690 grams of organic tomato pulp
- black olives
- fresh rosemary
- Lightly brown the minced garlic in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a little fresh rosemary.
- Then add the tomato pulp, salt, pepper, turmeric, black olives and a pinch of oregano.
- Cook the sauce for 10-15 minutes over medium heat.
- Bring 4 liters of salted water to the boil and immerse the 350 grams of maltagliati in it for 4 minutes for "al dente" cooking.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it and mix it with the preparation in the pan, adding 2-3 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water.
- Serve and enjoy
Enjoy your meal.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil...