Farfalle with brown mushrooms and speck
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500 grams of farfalle
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 grams of brown mushrooms
- 50 grams of block speck ham
- sour cream
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into strips.
- Cut the speck into small pieces.
- Bring 5 liters of salted water to the boil and immerse the 500 grams of farfalle in it for 11-12 minutes for "al dente" cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, lightly sauté the minced garlic and speck in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms, salt, pepper, turmeric and thyme.
- Cook the mushrooms for 7-9 minutes over medium heat.
- Then add the crème fraîche and cook for another 2 minutes.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it and mix it with the preparation in the pan.
- Serve and enjoy